Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Onion Olive Omelet (Ooo)

After our Veggie Lovers Pizza night, there are some olives left from that big can I have used. My son is big favorite of Olives. So the next day morning I have converted those Olives into powerful Breakfast in the form Onion Olive Omelet (Ooo Laa Laa!).

Funny Spider with Black Olives

And for my little one (Anvi) I taught the sound of letter 'O' and all the veggies that starts with 'O'. She said, "'O' for Onion, 'O' for Olive, 'O' for Omelet and Breakfast is Yummmmm!".  And she continued 'The Cow Says moooo, Anvi says Ooooo', I was LOL that morning. Want to listen what your kiddo says, Check this recipe and try it out!

Ingredients:
Egg - 1
Chopped Olives - 2 Tbsp
Chopped Onions - 2 Tbsp
salt - 1/2 tsp
black pepper - 1/4 tsp
Olive Oil - 1 Tsp

Instructions:
Beat the Egg and salt and Black pepper, then add the chopped onions and olives to the egg mixture. Heat the Omelet pan and olive oil, once the oil is hot pour the egg mixture, once it is firm turn it until it gets cooked on both sides, and serve into plate.



3 comments:

  1. I love that little olive spider! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it. olife

    ReplyDelete